Popular posts from this blog
Bible Quite time in hindi english language
Bible Eccesiology in English
Ecclesiology Notes – Session 1 OUTLINE Principles of the Church Patterns of the Church Practice of a Church Prospect of the Church The Principles What is the Church? Her Designation (Matt. 16:18) Derivation (Matt 16:18) The Church or “Ekklesia” - Greek word Derived from the preposition “ek”(out of) and “kaleo”(to call), together out-calling Everyday use (Acts 19: 39) Specific use in the scriptures (Psalm 12:6) Her Composition Universal Church (Matt 16:18) Local Church (Matt 18:17) Her Commencement Seven reasons found in the New Testament support this contention: 1. Matthew 16: 13-20 2.(Eph. 3:1-10) 3.(Eph. 2:14-16). 4.(Eph. 1:19-23). 5.(I Cor. 12:12-14). 6. (Eph. 2:18-20). 7. (John 14:16-18) (Eph. 2:21-22). Her Constitution Membership: (Acts 2:47) Purpose: (Eph. 1:14; 4:30) (Eph. 1:14) (Eph. 3:10) (Eph. 2:7) (Eph. 1:23) (I Tim. 3:15-16) Government: (Matt. 28: 18) Her Calling Its source: (Rom. 11:29) Its object: (I Cor. 1:26) Its character: (II Tim. 1:9) Its purpose: (Phil. 3:14) THE...